Day 1Cochin - Athirapally
- On your arrival at Cochin airport / Railway Station, our representatives will meet you and take you to one of the finest resorts/hotels in Athirapally
- Proceed to Athirapally. You may get in touch with nature there by exploring its captivating sceneries, gushing waterfalls, and lush green mountains.
- Check in to the Resort.
- Visit Athirapally and Vazhachal water Falls.
- Overnight stay at the resort/Hotel.
Day 2Athirapally - Cochin
- After breakfast, proceed to Cochin.
- After arriving in Kochi, check into your hotel and take some time to unwind before embarking on a wonderful sightseeing tour that takes in all the city's top sights, including the Chinese fishing nets at the beach, spice markets, the Mattancherry Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, and the picturesque Cochin Marine Drive, among others.
- After thoroughly enjoying the tour of Kochi, it's time to check back into the hotel and unwind for the evening.
- On your arrival
in Cochin, our representative will meet you and take you to Munnar via a
beautiful stretch of tea farms.
- This four hours
drive will take you past spice farms and the magnificent Valara and Cheeyapparam Waterfalls.
- Check in at the
- Visiting nearby
attractions and overnight stay in Munnar.
breakfast, head out for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar.
Eravikulam national park - home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr, Tea
Museum and after lunch
visit Rose Garden, Eco Point, Mattuppetty & Kundala Dam - Here you can
- Visit Munnar
town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates.
- Spend the night
relaxing at the Hotel/Resort
- Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady.
- Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady.
- Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life.
- Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Day 6Thekkady - Kumarakom
- After Breakfast check out from the Hotel/Resort and proceed to Kumarakom, a stunning land of backwaters. The calm Arabian Sea coast is home to the small town of Kumarakom, which is renowned for its lovely backwaters.
- When you get here, you'll check into the hotel that you've already reserved before going to the Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Here, you'll have the opportunity to see various bird species and unwind in the verdant surroundings.
- Then return to the hotel to rest later in the evening.
Day 7Kumarakom - Alleppey
- Check in to Deluxe houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- After breakfast from the houseboat and proceed to Poovar.
- Relax in the resort near estuary and the uniqueness of the estuary starts from the natural setting - where a lake, river, sea and beach meet.
- Overnight stay at resort.
- Check out from resort and proceed to Kovalam
- Check in to resort at Kovalam.
- You can enjoy crescent-shaped beaches of Kovalam. The southern most beach – Lighthouse beach, the middle beach – Hawa beach and the northern most beach – Samudra beach. Vizhinjam Lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach offers superb views across to the Kovalam Jama Masjid.
- The lighthouse dominates the rocky promontory and is quite a captivating sight during moonlit nights.
- Overnight stay at resort.
- Spend the moments of leisure at the beach site, especially during sunset.
- Laze on the golden sands and walk on it, to marvel at lush greenery all around.
- Visitors can experience the tremendous joy of surfing, swimming, skiing and kayaking in the vast azure water of Arabian sea which touches the golden sands of Kovalam.
- Hire the boat from fisherman and set out to catch colorful fishes.
- Also explore other magnificent buildings at the Kovalam beach that are architectural wonders. Kovalam Jama Masjid and the Ganapati Temple that are amongst them.
- After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari for sight seeing.
- Visit to Vzhinjam Marine aquariam,Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple finally Kanyakumary beach.
- After sunset come back to Kovalam.
- The itinerary for each day of the tour is designed to provide the visitor with a journey that includes a thorough exploration of the island and also leaves some free time for the visitor to enjoy on their own.
- Overnight stay at resort Kovalam.
Day 12Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum. Drop at Airport / Railway station
- These 12 days you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
|| Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam
|| Wind Resort
|| Cliff Cottage
|| Tree Top
|| Ashirwad Heritage
|| Ashirwad Classic
|| A/C Deluxe one bed room
|| Isola Dicocco
|| Classic Pavilion
|| Sea View Room
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Room with break fast (CP) and Houseboat with all meals.
- A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
- Toll, parking and driver bata.
- Children below 5 years is complimentary
- Extra person's charges.
- Entry tickets wherever necessary.
- Sight seeing which are not furnished in the program