- Pick up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway station proceed to Kovalam.
- You can enjoy crescent-shaped beaches of Kovalam. The southern most beach – Lighthouse beach, the middle beach – Hawa beach and the northern most beach – Samudra beach. Vizhinjam Lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach offers superb views across to the Kovalam Jama Masjid.
- The lighthouse dominates the rocky promontory and is quite a captivating sight during moonlit nights.
- Spend the moments of leisure at the beach site, especially during sunset.
- Laze on the golden sands and walk on it, to marvel at lush greenery all around.
- Visitors can experience the tremendous joy of surfing, swimming, skiing and kayaking in the vast azure water of Arabian sea which touches the golden sands of Kovalam.
- Hire the boat from fisherman and set out to catch colorful fishes.
- Also explore other magnificent buildings at the Kovalam beach that are architectural wonders. Kovalam Jama Masjid and the Ganapati Temple that are amongst them.
- After breakfast proceed to Kollam.
- Kollam, the gateway to Kerala's beautiful backwater is blessed with plenty of unique features like- sea, lakes, plains, mountains, rivers, streams, backwaters, lush green fields with tropical crop of every variety both food crop and cash crop, so called 'The Gods Own Capital'.
- Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and have refreshment;
- After Breakfast visit the places like: Thevalli Palace- renowned palace situated on the banks of Ashtamudi Kayal backwater;
- Thenmala Deer Park- that houses Thenmala Rocks which are about 5000 year old; Thangasseri- 5 Kilometers from Kollam that houses ruins of Portughese and Dutch structures; Thirumullavaram Beach- 6 kilometers north of Kollam, is a secluded beach beautiful for outing; Mayyand- 10 kilometers south of Kollam and noted for its shrines and temples, most importantly the Subramanya temple at Umayanallor
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- After breakfast drive from Kollam to Alleppey.
- Around 12:30 to 1:00 pm, you can board the houseboat. You will be taken on a ride through the Vembanadu lake.
- Pass through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers, and inlets as you travel through the picturesque backwaters. Onboard, you may enjoy genuine Keralan cuisine.
- The houseboat will cast off its anchor for the day at six o'clock.
- Take pleasure in your time on the houseboat.
- After Break fast check out from the Houseboat. Transfer to Airport/Railway Station.
- These 6 days you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
Destinations : Kovalam - Kollam - Alleppey
Plan / Class : EX P - Standard CPAI
Tariff : INR: Tariff on Request
Note: Service tax included on Total Amount
Slight alterations in the itinerary may become unavoidable during the peak season
But the accommodation so provided will be of the same class
Peak Season hike will be applicable from 1st Oct onwards
Supplimentary charges is applicable on Christmas and New Year Eve
Rooms are subjected to availability.
EX P - Standard CPAI (Tariff: INR Tariff on Request)
|| Jasmine Palace
|| A/c Jasmine Deluxe
|| Lake Villa
|| Deluxe Houseboat
|| A/c 01 Cabin
1.Accommodation for a couple in Specified Resort with break fast.
2.Houseboat with all meals.
3.A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
4.Toll, parking and driver batha