Orion County - Vagamon - Kerala
Orion County Resorts, Vagamon, Kerala, India
Located on the side of the Kochi- Thekkady hill highway, Orion County is unique
eco-friendly holiday village - with vacation homes, cottages, villas, farms and
farm houses with all basic infrastructure such as wide roads, water supply, electricity,
cable connections and recreation facilities, with an eco-friendly ambience,
located at the idyllic hill station of Vagamon, Kerala in India.
3800 ft. above MSL
Nearest Hill station from Kochi
Perennial source of water supply
100 acres of tea garden and eco-friendly constructions.
All around fencing with viewing decks and gazebos.
8 metre wide road with jogging and walking tracks.
Multi dimensional plantation and farm tourism resort.
Distance towards Orion County:
Cochin: 95 Kms
Cochin Airport: 85 Kms
Kottayam Railway Station: 70 Km
- Swimming Pool - A Large Swimming Pool
- Ample car parking facility - Lot of Parking facility available
- Jeep Safari - Jeep Safari will be arranged on request
- Trekking - Trekking to Mountain ranges and Mottakkunnu of Vagamon
- Wi-fi internet connectivity. - Some Cottages are having WiFi facility
- Badminton court - Badminton court and area for other outdoor Games
Rooms and Details
Cottages- (40 Nos)
40 Cottages in this Resort (All are Cottages)